Wake Up Doc!
With this cocktail we added a s@*t load of carrots plus some spicy syrup. It's a healthy cocktail which is great because the best way to get over a hangover is to keep on drinking. also someone needs to replace the bloody Mary. Because its about damn time we had some new brunch cocktails.
- 30 ML Vodka
- 50 ML Carrot Juice
- 25 ML Pineapple Juice
- 20 ML Ginger Liqueur
- 15 ML Habanero Syrup See Recipe Below
- With is being a carrot juice. it can bruise like tomato juice so you want to be careful when shaking it. We advice putting all the ingredients into a shaker and rolling it or a long pour to avoid bruising.
- Pour over cubed ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with a carrot and enjoy.
How To Make The Habanero Syrup
- Combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan on a hob.
- Bring to a boil while stirring till the sugar has dissolved .
- Once boiling, add 2 quartered Habanero peppers.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a bottle and refrigerate.
The habanero syrup is a great dynamic when putting it in a cocktail. It is also optional, you can add a few syrups that go nicely; some being tai tea syrup and celery syrup