Wake Up Doc!
- 30 ML Vodka
- 50 ML Carrot Juice
- 25 ML Pineapple Juice
- 20 ML Ginger Liqueur
- 15 ML Habanero Syrup See Recipe Below
- With is being a carrot juice. it can bruise like tomato juice so you want to be careful when shaking it. We advice putting all the ingredients into a shaker and rolling it or a long pour to avoid bruising.
- Pour over cubed ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with a carrot and enjoy.
How To Make The Habanero Syrup
- Combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan on a hob.
- Bring to a boil while stirring till the sugar has dissolved .
- Once boiling, add 2 quartered Habanero peppers.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a bottle and refrigerate.