- 50 ML Butter Fat-washed Bourbon
- 15 ML Popcorn Syrup
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3 Dashes Saline
- Combine all ingredients to old fashioned glass.
- Add cubed ice and stir till preferred dilution.
- garnish with salted popcorn and 2 show tickets.
How To Make The Saline
- Add equal parts salt and hot water to dropper bottle.
- Shake till salt is dissolved and it's ready to go!
How To Make The Popcorn Syrup
- In a blender, add 500ML of boiling water, 300grams of sugar and 250grams of popped popcorn.
- Blend till the sugars has dissolved and the popcorn is a fine dust.
- Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- Fine strain into a bottle and you're good to go.