This is our contribution to shark week (our favourite week) we love all things nature as you can probably tell by the majority of our cocktails. But we don’t just love the cute animals of nature we also have a special love for the scary apex predators. Like all shark movies there will be blood in the water and this cocktail is no exception, we include our own blood red rosemary syrup. Note to self: Blood In The Water will make another great shark week cocktail name.
- 25 ML Gin Mare
- 30 ML White Rum
- 20 ML Red Rosemary Syrup
- 10 ML Citric Acid Mix
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Put All Ingredients into a shaker and shake with cubed ice.
- use a funnel to add the cocktail in the glass float (optional) you could add it to a glass if you really wanted.
- use a smoking gun, smoke seaweed into the float Check out our article on smoking a cocktail here
How To Make The Citric Acid Mix
- Mix 200ML Of boiling water with 2 tsp of Citric acid (You can buy this on amazon, any home brewing shop, even wilkos)
- Shake or stir till dissolved and taste. Add more citric acid if needed and its ready to go!
How To Make The Red Rosemary Syrup
- In a pan, on a hob. Add 400ML of water, 400 grams of sugar and 20 grams of rosemary.
- Bring to boil, then add 50 grams of raspberries.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then fine strain into a bottle and refrigerate.