- 25 ML Gin Mare
- 30 ML White Rum
- 20 ML Red Rosemary Syrup
- 10 ML Citric Acid Mix
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Put All Ingredients into a shaker and shake with cubed ice.
- use a funnel to add the cocktail in the glass float (optional) you could add it to a glass if you really wanted.
- use a smoking gun, smoke seaweed into the float Check out our article on smoking a cocktail here
How To Make The Citric Acid Mix
- Mix 200ML Of boiling water with 2 tsp of Citric acid (You can buy this on amazon, any home brewing shop, even wilkos)
- Shake or stir till dissolved and taste. Add more citric acid if needed and its ready to go!
How To Make The Red Rosemary Syrup
- In a pan, on a hob. Add 400ML of water, 400 grams of sugar and 20 grams of rosemary.
- Bring to boil, then add 50 grams of raspberries.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then fine strain into a bottle and refrigerate.