Easysipping is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Easysipping.
1. What information do we collect?
In order to create work for our clients, we collect and use data for organisational purposes. This data will typically include your business contact information: Your name, job title, business email address, business telephone number.
2. How do we collect your data?
There are a few different ways we could collect your data and these are as follows. We receive your information via email when you contact us. If you call us we will ask you during the conversation in order to assist you with your quotation/project. We will collect publicly available information from the organisation’s website. We will collect it via our social media sites.
4. How do we use your personal data?
The personal data collected from the users will only be used in relation to the services offered by Easysipping.
- To help with the booking of the project and keep contact throughout the working relationship.
- To respond to any booking forms
- To allow travel arrangements to be made for business related locations
- To share content on social media
- To send files to the customer via post or the internet
- Contracts and invoices are mandatory when booking, and due to the legal nature, as kept in archive for present or future need.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with google analytics, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
When filling out a contact form on this site, or emailing us directly, we collect a small amount of data. That data being your email address and name.
We will hold on to this data for future project bookings or for newsletter if you have signed up to our email list.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by contacting us at anytime
This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address