- 45 ML 100% Agave Tequila Reposado
- 15 ML Rose Liqueur
- 30 ML Lemon Juice
- 20 ML Jasmine infused agave See Recipe Below
- Add all ingredients to a shake with cubed ice.
- Shake till cold.
Fine Strain into sling glass with no ice. If you don't have a sling like the one pictured, use a Champagne flute, they work and look just as good.
- Garnish with dried Jasmine.
How to make the Jasmine agave
- In a pan,on a hob, add 250ML of water.
- Add 250ML of Agave syrup to the water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir until the agave dissolves.
- Once dissolved, add 10g of dried Jasmine.
- Simmer for 10 Minutes, strain out the jasmine. and refrigerate.
For a recipe on the classic margarita and tommy’s margarita. Along with margarita, tequila and mezcal facts and history. Check out my post on Smartblend by clicking here or at: