A fresh, floral twist on the classic margarita. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Margaritas are amazing. and the main reason why, is how versatile they are. How they work as the perfect base to build a cocktail that suits your needs. Have a taste for spice? Spicy Margarita. Prefer things on he sweeter side of life? frozen margarita. Have a weird craving for baked beans? I'm sure someone out there has made a baked beans margarita. and i hate to say it but i bet even that was delicious. The version I have for you here is a floral margarita. Taking them garden fresh feels and putting them right into one of the worlds most popular cocktails.
- 45 ML 100% Agave Tequila Reposado
- 15 ML Rose Liqueur
- 30 ML Lemon Juice
- 20 ML Jasmine infused agave See Recipe Below
- Add all ingredients to a shake with cubed ice.
- Shake till cold.
Fine Strain into sling glass with no ice. If you don't have a sling like the one pictured, use a Champagne flute, they work and look just as good.
- Garnish with dried Jasmine.
How to make the Jasmine agave
- In a pan,on a hob, add 250ML of water.
- Add 250ML of Agave syrup to the water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir until the agave dissolves.
- Once dissolved, add 10g of dried Jasmine.
- Simmer for 10 Minutes, strain out the jasmine. and refrigerate.
Side note: That Jasmine agave, tastes absolutely delicious with soda water on a summers day.