King Of The Swingers
ITS MOVIE NIGHT!!! There’s nothing more enjoyable then sitting at home with a cocktail and watching a movie. This cocktail is specially made for one film in particular and that is King Kong (If you're not a king kong fan, pretend I said Jungle book) With this cocktail we had to bring it straight from the jungle of Skull Island, with our own banana syrup this will tempt any king of the jungle.
- 45 ML Monkey Shoulder
- 15 ML Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- 15 ML Banana Syrup See Recipe Below
- 22.5 ML Lemon Juice
- 22.5 ML Guava Juice
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake with cubed ice.
- Strain into a jar or decanter. Using a smoking gun, Smoke the cocktail, and let sit for 1 minute to infuse. Check out our page on smoking drinks here
- Pour into a long glass over cubed ice. if you happen to have a hollowed out glass sized tree stump, then perfect! use that.