Glitter Bomb Sling
Fresh, Floral and sweet. The glitter bomb sling is the perfect spring cocktail. it involves 2 home made ingredients. Hibiscus vodka and Jasmine Honey. both you can use all spring long. use the honey in a iced tea for a bangingly refreshing mocktail. or mix the Hibiscus vodka with lemonade for a quick yet fancy spring drink!
- 50 ML Hibiscus Infused Vodka See Recipe Below
- 15 ML Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 25 ML Fresh Lime Juice
- 15 ML Jasmine Honey Syrup See Recipe Below
- 1 Handful Mint
- Spank that mint to release all them mint flavours. Spank it one more time for the fun of it. add it straight into a tall glass.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Top up the glass with crushed ice. If you don't have crushed ice at your disposal. wrap cubed ice in a towel and beat the living hell out of it to crush it.
- Use a bar spoon or whatever you have on hand to Churn the mixture till everything is blended together, and the liquid reaches the top of the glass.
- You might need to top up the crushed ice.
- Garnish with Mint leaves and pink grapefruit wedge. Sprinkle edible glitter over the top and enjoy!
How To Make Hibiscus Infused Vodka
- Add 100 grams of Dried hibiscus flowers to a jar with 700ML of Vodka.
- Allow to infuse for in a dark cool place for 6 hours, shaking periodically.
- Taste to your preferred liking. if you leave it for to long the flavour will become more bitter, not long enough and the flavours are to subtle. I've found 6 hours works best for me, but it all depends on where you're storing it, how much light gets to it and the temperature.
How To Make The Jasmine Honey Syrup
- In a pan, add 500ML of water and 300 grams of honey.
- Bring to a boil while stirring until the honey has dissolved.
- Add 20 grams of dried jasmine flowers.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then strain into a bottle and refrigerate. its ready to use once cooled.