Gin Jam Sour
- 37.5 ML London Dry Gin
- 12.5 ML Crème de cassis
- 12.5 ML Raspberry liqueur
- 15 ML Fresh Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Blackcurrant Jam
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with cubed ice.
- Shake it! Hard, you really need to infuse that jam into the cocktail. That takes some vigorous shaking!
- Strain into Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a crushed ice bowl with Raspberries and Blackberries, stick a sprig of mint in there, then sprinkle with powdered sugar
How to make a crushed ice bowl
Grab yourself a Mexican elbow (Disclaimer: the Mexican elbow is a fruit squeezer. DO NOT GRAB A MEXICANS ELBOW) Fill half of it with crushed ice and squeeze together. Once you separate it, the ice should be crushed into a little bowl shape. Then all you have to do is give it a slight tap and poke to get the bowl out, and its ready for garnishing