Buy ingredients for this cocktail
Disclosure: The links on this page are amazon affiliate links. Meaning if you buy any of the products through the links on this page, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is what keeps me being able to create these cocktail recipes for you to enjoy.
- 30 ML Vodka
- 20 ML Strawberry Liqueur
- 10 ML Malic Acid solution See Recipe Below
- 35 ML Cranberry Juice
- 1 Handful Candy Floss
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with Candy floss ball, drizzled in chocolate syrup.
How To Make The Malic Acid Solution
- Pour 400ML of boiling water in a bottle with 200Grams of sugar.
- Add 1 Tsp of Malic acid.
- Shake till the sugar has dissolved and refrigerate till cold.