We all have eyes and we all pretty much love a bit of candy, so we ask you to use your eyes and sense of taste for this lovely cocktail we call eye candy. With our very own strawberry liqueur and a great deal of sugar, this one is very much for the people who love sweet things.
- 30 ML Vodka
- 20 ML Strawberry Liqueur
- 10 ML Malic Acid solution See Recipe Below
- 35 ML Cranberry Juice
- 1 Handful Candy Floss
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with Candy floss ball, drizzled in chocolate syrup.
How To Make The Malic Acid Solution
- Pour 400ML of boiling water in a bottle with 200Grams of sugar.
- Add 1 Tsp of Malic acid.
- Shake till the sugar has dissolved and refrigerate till cold.