A twist on the classic margarita cocktail. This one has the addition of hibiscus tea, the tart, sour addition of the hibiscus makes for an interesting flavour combination with the Tequila and adding honey really brings the whole cocktail together. Not to mention the soft red hue that the hibiscus tea gives to the cocktail.
- 40 ML Tequila Blanco
- 25 ML Lime Juice
- 30 ML Hibiscus Tea See Recipe Below
- 20 ML Cointreau
- 2 Tsp Honey
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain in a old fashioned glass over cubed ice.
- Garnish with dehydrated hibiscus.
For The Hibiscus Tea
- Add 15grams of dried hibiscus to 200ML of boiling water.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes then strain into a bottle and refrigerate.