Candy Cane Martini
Is it just me or are candy canes going out of fashion? Trying to find candy canes for this cocktail seemed harder then it should of been this year. I went to at least 4 different shops before finding any. Anyway, side notes aside, This lovely looking cocktail consists of candy cane infused vodka and cranberry. Don't worry about thinking you cant make this at home just because it involves a vodka infusion. its easy to do with little effort. you can start now and be making Candy Cane martinis by tomorrow. The Candy Canes are probably the hardest to find ingredient in this. Simple yet effectively festive
- 50 ML Candy Cane Infused Vodka See Recipe Below
- 50 ML Cranberry Juice
- 25 ML Lime Juice
- 20 ML Caramel Syrup
- Combine all ingredients to a shaker with cubed ice and shake.
- Strain into chilled Coupe or Martini glass.
- Garnish with 2 chocolate covered marshmallows, speared with a candy cane. and a powdered sugar half rim.
How To Make Candy Cane Infused Vodka
- Add 3 broke up candy canes to a 700ML Bottle of vodka.
- Store in a dark, cool place and shake periodically ..
- After 24 hours fine strain into another bottle