- 45 ML London Dry Gin
- 15 ML Creme De Violette
- 37.5 ML Blueberry Juice
- 22.5 ML Lemon Juice
- 10 ML Cherry Syrup
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with cubed ice.
- Shake till cold to touch.
- Strain into Collins glass with cubed ice.
- Garnish by rubbing a lemon wedge around half the glass, then dusting with violet sugar. You want to do this before straining in the drink. it will make it a whole lot easier.
How to make the violet sugar
There is two ways I suggest, to do this. One, the easy way, and two the slightly less easy way.
The the slightly less easy way:
- Pick, or buy edible violas
- In a blender, blend 1/4 cup of viola petals with 1/2 cup of sugar and 1tsp of Lemon zest
The easy way:
- Buy Palma violet sweets
- Blend into a fine dust
- If you dont have a blender, Smash and grind the living hell out of them with a muddler, back of a spoon, rock, whatever you have at hand